Thursday, February 19, 2009

Rock Plaza Central: New Album Correction and Update

Yesterday I said that Rock Plaza Central's new album was going to be called "...at the Moment of our Most Needing or If Only They Could Turn Around, They Would Know They Weren't Alone". When I read this on their blog I took it as a very long title and read the OR in the middle as part of the title as in Dr. Strangelove: Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb. I was wrong.

Vie email today from Chris Eaton:
the title was never supposed to be that long. we were just still debating. definitely now going to be called

...at the moment of our most needing


So on May 12 go and buy ...at the moment of our most needing the last Rock Plaza Central album Are We Not Horses has become a must have classic and even part of the curriculum in some schools. (p.s. check out their cover of Sexyback. I would have just put it in here, but "Embedding Disabled By Request" - by who's request it doesn't say.

No comments: