Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Shout Out

Just wanted to give a little shout out . I have been online for a very long time, I hope you enjoy my poetry, writing and art. I also would really like any feedback you want to give on it, good or bad, I can take it. I want to share my art with others and reading /viewing the art of others. This is the best blog site I've come across so far, hats off to Justin.
A little about me, I grew up in a small town but now live in a small city in Canada called Winnipeg. I work at a remedial reception job it's not a career but means of paying the bills and making ends meet for me, my signifiacnt other and my eight year old son. I am a visual artist more so than a writer but I enjoy both so very much. I am all about expanding personal evolution and becoming the most enlightened knowlegeable person you can be through experienceing the world. I have so many artist and writers I enjoy, too many to name here. I look forward to reading what you have to offer also and always return the favor of a comment. May you go in peace and don't forget to chill. DJ Berber aka Amber. Quote: "Develop interset in life as you see it; in people, things, literature, music--the world is so rich, simply throbbing with rich treasures, beautiful souls and intersting people. Forget yourself." HENRY MILLER

No comments: