Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hello and good day!

Hey everyone,

So this is my introductory post, and I am delighted to see that there is a spell checker on this thing! I may be a writer but spelling is not in my skill set ;)

Anyhoo, I am a poet and an essayist, a producer and a dream weaver. I am the founder of the Sista'Hood Celebration http://sistahoodcelebration.com and the Working Arts Society non-profit that supports the festival. I have been performing for almost a decade and have been writing my whole life (well almost!) and am at the beginning of a year sabbatical from producing and organizing in order to fill my creative well. I have been writing grants for far too long and need to get back to writing non-business type stuff!

Hence, my offer to contribute to this blog! So with that...

A way we go!

No comments: