Tuesday, September 02, 2008

The New 2

Due to circumstances beyond my control I wasn't able to listen to much of it today, but the new CBC Radio 2 is on the air and I'm looking forward to hearing people's impressions. If you'd like to keep up with what they are doing (and you don't already know) the CBC Radio 2 blog is at http://www.cbc.ca/radio2/blog/. There is info posted there today about how to listen to their new music streams (PDF Doc) and how to connect your computer to your stereo (PDF Doc) so if you really do just want classical, or jazz etc., have at it.

1 comment:

Eric Rosenhek said...

I was mostly interested in the Afternoon Drive show. It was not bad. A lot of unique music. Rich Terfry sounded good, but I was a little sad because he left that awesome Buck 65 gravelly voice at home. Aw well, can't have everything, lol.