Friday, August 29, 2008

Letter From A Veteran

Although this is outside the boundaries of where I usually go on publicbroadcasting.ca, I got an email today from this person that I thought I'd pass along. I am not sure who the MP is that he refers to, but if you're a journalist in search of a BC story - have at it. If you have something you'd like to pass along please use the form at publicbroadcasting.ca/contact.html.
"I'm not sure you would be interested in printing my story, it is a long drawn out series of events that takes a disabled Veteran, who suffers Chronic Pain, and tortures him until he is forced to the Street for Medications and equipment!
I only break the laws that I need too, and don't know if I will end up in Jail in 9 days or not!
My crimes are fully supported by my NDP Member of Parliment, as proven by her Closing My File after begging for help!
This must never happen to another Veteran of The Canadian Armed Forces again!!
My family and I have suffered this torture, at the hands of VAC since my medical release for DND, and have included many different medications and Drugs being denied, Much needed surgeries been postponed or Denied by VAC, RCMP Raids, and Commission Reports, hundreds of e-mailed to MPs. News papers and Union Media!
I still after 4 years buy my PAIN Medication from the street even when I have a Government License to produce my own!
I am a disabled Veteran who may go to jail, and the NDP Party members have to much to lose in Black Marked Drug profit so MY FILE REMAINS CLOSED!
Please look threw some of my My Space blogs, They are all linked to the Government actions taken against me.
This started when Mr C was PM and continues to day!
Yet my NDP MP, closed my file?
Please you tell me after reading my blog that the Disabled Veterans are treated fairly?
TTFN
Bruce Webb"

No comments: