Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mighty Forces Cradle The Brave - Correction

If I am going to continue to write blogs clearly I need fact checker.

My darling friend Kate let me know there hasn't been a King of France in some hundreds of years. John Davidson is here in my condo with me now and he let me know that it was the President Of France who walked in with the trumpets.

If I had been correct about the King Of France, this dude might have walked in.
And John produced Jean Luc Godard's only English film. Not his last film. And Godard is still alive. Yikes. And I spelled Godard incorrectly.

Kate I love you for everything you are and everything you do!

Shortly I am heading to the festival with John to pick up my accreditation and then Kim is arriving. I feel so much better. I hope Carlie is doing okay.

The Mighty Brave website is up soon, I am very stoked about that. Thank you Micheal!

xo LAW

No comments: