Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Gospel Of Jason Meyers, Cannes, SPOTVISION and The Revue Cinema.

Last day in Toronto for me! Before heading out to the south of France tomorrow...

For those of you who missed my first blog, here is the link:

Off The Grid: the true story of a Canadian film producer.
http://www.publicbroadcasting.ca/2008/05/off-grid-true-story-of-canadian-film.html

I wanted to post the link to THE GOSPEL OF PHI webpage on the Cannes site. However that didn't work. So I am going to use fancy cut and paste technology which will also allow you to see the GOSPEL poster first on the list. It's not up on the Cannes site yet. Because we are too overextended to figure out to sign in to the Cannes site and change the image. Amanda did you set that up for me? Are you still away? Could you help possibly? I intended the to poster up on this site.

Today is my last day home and I am a busy bee of packing and picking up pieces of things that got dropped. Balls, papers, letters, trailers. I want to clone myself. Where do I put my loving pooch? No one has committed to him as of yet. I look smoking hot my my gowns from JASON MEYERS www.jasonmeyers.net ...we all do. Kim www.kimpoirer.com Carlie and yours truly.

Crap I never talked to the Revue Cinema programmer www.revuecinema.org ..crap. I suppose unless there is some miracle it won't be screened while we're away- they don't have a master copy!) And I don't have time to get it to them...maybe I could pass my copy over the fence to the marketing guy from The Revue- he lives behind me : )

Communication is the nations new space station!

I love my team. I love my peeps. Here are the deets.

excellent poster concept by Kim Poirier design by Diederik M
This is the very moment that Kim realized that we were going to take Hollywood by the ears and shake them up a little. They have never to date met the likes of us. I need a picture of Carlie!
this is from the Gospel Cannes pages which I can't link from. Why not?
our listing missing poster, a producer listing and some grammar fixin...as soon we figure out the password we are golden
SPOTVISION our wonderful Montreal sponsor...
See where the Columbia Pictures trailer is....871 times thought the festival that will be the teaser for THE GOSPEL OF PHI.

The talented and wonderful Mr. Jason Meyers is dressing Kim Poirier, Carlie Clough and I for Cannes. We will post pictures of us three ladies here and on my blog on www.publicbroadcasting.ca

For now here is a taste of what we are going to look like. Of course well will look even more cultured and posh on the red carpet ride!
I'm wearing this one
tried this one on--sample size too tight on my childbearing hips. Loved the swirl and I if wouldn't need to sit down at all, I would have taken this one.
Some of Jason's pr and covers
no one took this from our team but it is pretty
this is what we would have had to put on Morgan for him to pass as me for a party. Who needs a head when you have tulle!
this awesome tux for ladies was too tight for me : (
the lovely Miss Poirier will be wearing it
front of awesome tux
would have liked this one for a beach party...too small : (
love this one, makes my olive skin look like I'm Lisa Simpson.
Carlie looked great in this!
love the lady tux
Kim's wearing this one.
This is what you'll see as I'm walking away...
This is my favourite gown to date that I will wear. I will wear this with killer heels, pearl earrings and my grand mother's clutch purse from the 50s.
And here is Jason himself. We adore him! I want Hollywood celebrities to see that he is the best new designer, already voted in the top ten in Canada. Otherwise why would we Mighty Brave Girls wear him?

Okay all! Farewell! Daisy I'm sure there are some typos...I can't help it this day. Soon I will have someone who follows me around and fixes my grammar and spelling. And makes me bacon when I am hungry ; )

Our Cannes phones are pricey if anyone wants to stay in touch please add skype
I will take my microphone with me.

Yours until the USA drinks Canada Dry
LAW

No comments: