Tuesday, June 12, 2007

And Now For Something Completely Different, It's...

Well, ok, not completely different but: When publicbroadcasting.ca originally began there were (at least compared to now) only a handful of podcasts and regularly maintained blogs out there. I tried, for a time, to keep up with it all, but there is simply too much. So, in the new version I've tried to provide a good sampling of some of the better Canadian blogs, and pod-casts out there. These combined with the links section will at least provide a good start to anyone who is looking for good Can-Con.

I will try to keep these sections updated, give them a little spit and polish once in awhile, but again - the goal now is a good sampling, not anything all encompassing. Of course this site will continue to evolve, as it has all along, but for now I'm going to try and focus on the goals that inspired me to create the site in the first place, namely: the promotion of Canadian content and the people who make it.

I also hope to make it more proactive in pursuing the above-mentioned goals with things like the r3tv campain currently underway.

As always, anyone is welcome to get involved and participate. Enjoy and let me know what you think. Oh and there are going to be some bugs to work out for a few days, hang in there.

No comments: