Friday, August 10, 2007

Vacation Time!


I'm off for a week of not very much in cottage country. I'm still me though. I won't be completely disconnected. I have my cell (those of you who know the number, know the number). I can also still get messages through Facebook Mobile

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=676355194

And, I think, I've arranged to have dial up service while I'm there. I won't know for sure until I get there and try it and I won't be on very much (not much at all) I might still get an email if you send it.

I likely won't post while I'm away, though if I find a rainy day I might pipe in. In the mean time I hope that the other people on the blog will find some interesting things to say. See you in a week(ish).

Cheers!
J

1 comment:

Eric Rosenhek said...

Have a great vacation! Not to worry, the blog is in good hands. All the best.