Friday, August 31, 2007

Free Online DIY workshops

While writing the last little bit about Casey McKinnon and Rudy Jahchan I was reminded of a PodCamp Toronto - where I took a few workshops with them. Thanks to the wonders of the Internet, you can too. All (I think) of the workshops from Podcamp Toronto are still available through it's Wiki: http://podcamptoronto.pbwiki.com/MediaArchive. Topics range from the general to the technical: podcasting, blogging, citizen journalism, how to build an audience and DIY everything.

I'm hoping, once the coming facelift for publilcbroadcasting.ca is finished to add a DIY resources section - so, if you have others please pass them along.

1 comment:

Dwight Williams said...

Justin, thanks for this linkage! No idea how I'm going to put it to use yet, but we'll see!