Friday, August 03, 2007

Band Blogs Updated

Yesterday I received an email from someone wondering if I'd like to include his blog in the site. I've gotten several of these lately and if I haven't gotten back to you it doesn't necessarily mean I'm not going to, it just means I haven't gotten to it yet. Anyway, I went to look at the particular blog in question and found some of the most vile, hate filled, anti-gay, propaganda I've seen in a long, long time. I won't give you the address because more traffic would only encourage him. I have maintained a policy on publicbroadcasting.ca since the beginning that it will not, under any circumstances, be a platform for hatred, intolerance or any other form of evil. However, in a nod to the person who sent the email I have added Lesbians on Ecstasy (a.k.a. Lezzies on X) to the Band Blogs. No, this will not make him happy, but it will give him one more thing that doesn't affect him in any way to worry and complain about - and thereby make his empty life more full.

While I was at it, I also added Kevin Drew, Young Galaxy, the Russian Futurists, Emily Haines, the World Provider, Saint Alvia Cartel, Jason Collett, Amy Millan, They Shoot Horses Don't They and the Choir Practice.

No comments: