Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Shiny Happy People

It took me a while to get to this point. Been busy for a while with the distraction of grad school and the holidays. Welcome to the new year, a fresh start as they say. Funny that we need a start date of renewal just because things didn't go the way they ought to in the last while. Why January 1st, why not your birthday or a significent moment where things started to go the right way. How we reslove to be different people when it's an altered state of believing that we need to change (yep, I choose to jog and have been for 6 years because I'm one of those people who like to have an active lifestyle and I technically quit smoking once because I stopped talking to my only source of nicotine). We want to make things better for oursleves because we choose to, I chose not to go high calorie during the holidays cause I wasn't hungry. But I'm not what they say am I consumerist or disatisfied, I'm simply don't understand people and why the need for change once January 1st rolls around.
By the way, I go on the basics of when the NHL season starts, it's like school, start to finish and you take a couple of months to access what has occured. You know, to better your playoff chances. I feel like making the playoffs this year, can't say much about the Leafs for sure (sorry, I'm a Montrealer, it's all I've got).

No comments: