Saturday, July 05, 2008

Whoa, the Jetlag...

I finally got back into Ottawa yesterday morning from an overnight flight from Vancouver Island, where I was happily priviledged to attend a wedding in the family. Those of you already following my home blog will have noted some of the posts I've set up, as well as some of the photography I took during side trips into Vancouver.

One thing you should really take in if you're in Vancouver in the next little while is Krazy, a pop-culture arts exhibit featuring comics/manga/BD, animation/anime, video games, and related stuff and non-nonsense. It's being held at the Vancouver Art Gallery until September 7th. I think it'll be worth the time and the money.

Myself? I doted maybe a little overlong on the original art from Chester Brown's biographical, Louis Riel...

No comments: