Friday, July 04, 2008

Eyes on Toronto This Monday

The next and maybe last Eyes on Toronto is this Monday, July 7 at the Gladstone Hotel. I kinda doubt that this really is the last, last show. I know that they were gearing up an all night show for Nuit Blanche but I know that they are taping this one to use as a pilot that they can show around, so who knows what will happen going forward. At any rate it’s the last show for now.

As for the guests:

First up is Mr. Ongoing History of New Music himself Alan Cross. After allan is a return visit from Comedian Fraser Young (I believe he’s the only guest to actually come back!)



Rounding out the Evening is musical guest Clothes Make the Man doors are at 9 I think, they usually are. So if you want to see Eyes on Toronto one more time, or for the first time before it gets picked up by a network and Steve is too good to be on your talk show come on out!

No comments: