Thursday, July 17, 2008

Vacation, but first a few notes on Bruce McDonald and Grand Analog

I'm off on vacation for a few weeks folks. I'll have limited access to email , but won't have enough internet access to really post anything to publicbroadcasting.ca.

Once I'm back, I have a number of things in the works for publicbroadcasting.ca and otherwise.

I haven't had much time to post today but while I'm away you should check out the press release on Bruce McDonalds new film Pontypool (PDF Format) which will be premiering at this year's Toronto International Film Festival.

While I'm away you should check out The Signal on CBC Radio 2. For the next few weeks Odario Wiliams of Grand Analog is filling in for a couple of weeks!

Also, if you have a spare moment, please take a slurpee to John O'Regan (of the D'Urbervilles) he's in hospital for surgery.

See you soon folks, e if you miss me.

No comments: