Monday, March 24, 2008

Free Rock Plaza Central show in Peterborough

Because of some mistake or other in booking the upcoming Peterborough Rock Plaza Central show has been moved to April 5 but it will now be free - which is a pretty good price and might even make it worth it to go to Peterborough, even if you're not there normally.

If you can't catch that one there are also shows coming:

March 27 in Guelph at the E-bar with "the Ghost is Dancing"
April 10 in Toronto at Sneaky Dee's with Jetplanes of Abraham
April 11 in Kingston, Ontario at the Queen Street United Church with Jetplanes of Abraham

April 12 in Ottawa at Barrymore's with Jetplanes of Abraham
April 17 in Montral at Salsa Rossa with Miracle Fortress

Rock Plaza Central - "SexyBack" cover

2 comments:

Nik said...

My friend told me about them about 6 months ago and I've loved them since. So great.

Nik said...

Also, ooh! I might go on the one on April 10th. I enjoy shows that fall on my birthday!